Bilingual Japanese Marketing Coordinator
Schaumburg, IL 60173 US
Are you a sales professional with a strong background in catering to Japanese clients? We have an exciting opportunity for you! This position is within a growing independent insurance agency and they're willing to train someone with a strong sales background into the industry!
Join this growing team as a Bilingual Marketing Coordinator and be at the forefront of business development efforts. As a Bilingual Japanese speaker with exceptional communication skills, you'll play a pivotal role in nurturing and expanding relationships with the Insurance Agency’s Japanese corporate clientele.
Strategic Marketing: Collaborate with the Senior Vice President to devise and execute marketing strategies that drive business growth.
Client Relationship Management: Maintain strong ties with the network of Japanese corporate clients, ensuring their needs are met and expectations exceeded.
Market Research: Stay ahead of industry trends, providing valuable insights to support the business development efforts.
Sales Support: Assist in contract negotiations, prepare presentation materials, and engage in quality assurance tasks.
Prospecting: Continually research and recommend effective approaches to reach new clients, utilizing the agency’s portfolio of insurance products.
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Monday to Friday
- Schedule Options: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM OR 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM OR 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKSITE: Onsite at the Schaumburg office during training, hybrid 2-3 days in office a month thereafter. There will be traveling to clients from time to time (expenses paid)
- PAY: $65,000 - $85,000/Year depending on experience – Commission after training!
- For $75,000+, you must have 2+ years of insurance sales experience
- 4 medical options, including PPO/HSA with Anthem Blue Cross and HSA with sterling HSA
- Employer annual contribution to HSA: $1000 single/$2000 family (pro-rated)
- Employee contribution for Medical, Dental, and Vision: 18% for employee only, 35% of dependent premium
- Dental: Principal POS plan with $2000 max coverage
- Life/AD&D: Flat $20,000 coverage
- Voluntary Life: Up to $300,000 coverage
- Vision coverage
- LTD: 60% up to $6000 monthly benefit
- Voluntary benefits available with AFLAC: Cancer, Accident, Critical illness, Hospital, and more
- 401k with employer matching (eligibility after 1 year of employment)
- Bilingual: Native-level Japanese speaking and writing capability.
- Sales Experience: Minimum of three years marketing to Japanese speaking clients.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Communication: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-Oriented: Strong organizational and time/project management skills.
- Licensing: Must obtain and maintain active Property and Casualty Insurance and/or Life and Health Insurance Agent License within 6 months of hire.
- Visa sponsorship is not available. W2 only
- Hybrid Work: Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work environment
- Career Growth: Thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with opportunities for advancement.
- Competitive Compensation: Work where your hard work is rewarded with competitive pay and benefits.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.