COMMERCIAL LINES ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER / CSR
Chula Vista, CA 91913 US
- HOURS: 8 am – 5 pm
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKPLACE: In office only
- PAY: Depending on experience, $55k - $70k .
- BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package.
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Assist clients with their day to day needs, such as billing inquiries, policy review, and change requests
- Process certificate requests
- Process policy changes
- Complete Acord applications and submit to underwriters for new business quotes for existing clients
- Compare Acord applications and policies at renewal and submit to carriers for remarketing
- Provide insured with renewal quotes and bind coverage as needed under the direction of the account executive.
- Review policy forms to confirm that insured has necessary coverages for their operation
- Review policies and advise insured if they can benefit from obtaining additional lines of coverage
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience recently working as a CL Assistant Account Manager or CSR, working within an independent agency environment.
- The qualified candidate must hold an active CA Property/Casualty license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- EPIC experience a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.