Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Brea, CA 92821 US
• HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, Flexible start time (7:30am – 9am)
• DURATION: Direct Hire
• WORKPLACE: In office only
• PAY: $55-75k, depending on experience
• BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package.
The agency specializes in the automotive aftermarket. BOP, LRO, Work Comp, Group Medical
Job duties can include but are not limited to:
• The Account Manager will be working with a wide variety of insurance carriers and wholesalers securing new business quotes and policies, renewal review, policy changes and routine service for work comp clients along with E&S clients.
• Assist with commercial service needs such as issuing certificates of insurance, work comp audit, notices of cancellation, and other tasks to support the brokers.
• Properly document and maintain the client database as required.
• Recognize priority tasks and work with the brokers to see they are accomplished within the required timeframe.
• Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience recently working as an Account Manager for an independent insurance agency or direct writer.
• Must hold an active CA Property/Casualty license.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• AMS-360 experience a plus, but not mandatory.
• Needs to be a team player - wants to be part of a team!
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline-based environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.