Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Newport Beach, CA 92663 US
Exciting opportunity for a Commercial Insurance Account Manager in Newport Beach, CA! This is a great role for someone looking to grow into an Account Executive.
The Account Manager will collaborate with the Producer, handling daily servicing, renewals and new business marketing for middle market to large accounts. This book of business is generalized, with a variety of risks. The candidate will have strong commercial lines account management within an independent agency. AMS360 experience is a plus!
Day to day to include but is not limited to:
- Endorsements, certificates, policy checking
- New and renewal marketing to various Commercial markets
- Preparing proposals for Producer to present
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKSITE: In office in Newport Beach during training. Hybrid thereafter (2 days home/3 days in office)
- PAY: $70,000 - $85,000 per year, depending on insurance industry experience.
- BENEFITS: Reimbursement of 100% of employee Health cost up to $500 per month, plus 401K, and PTO
- Recent Independent Agency experience, minimum 5 years working in Commercial Lines Insurance as an Account Manager.
- Commercial Lines Insurance designations preferred but not required.
- Experience completing ACORD and supplemental applications, billing/invoicing, financing, reviewing and checking policies.
- An Active California P&C License
- Strong Customer Service Skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.