Commercial Insurance Assistant / CSR - Hybrid Remote!
Pleasanton, CA 94588 US
• HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00PM
• WORKSITE: Hybrid schedule offered; 2 days in office and 3 days remote.
• DURATION: Temporary to possible Hire.
• PAY: $25- $28 per hour, depending on experience.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Working under the direction of an Account Manager (AM) and/or Account Executive (AE) and following established industry and company guidelines; provides administrative and customer service support to account team and Producer; and meeting all performance requirements regarding production, quality and ensuring that no liability associated with errors or omissions occur. Resolves basic and routine administrative and customer service problems directly and refers complex requests or inquiries to more senior staff.
- Processing Policy Endorsements and carrier Audits.
- Processing Policy Cancellations, Reinstatements and Lost Policy Releases (LPR)
- Preparing Check requests, Invoices and Premium Finance Agreements
- Preparing Summaries of Insurance
- Ordering Loss Runs and MVR’s
- Issuing Auto ID Cards
- Issuing Certificates of Insurance and Evidences of Property
- Issuing Binders of Insurance
- Preparing Check Requests, Invoicing and Premium Finance Agreements
- Data entry and general office support as needed and requested
- Identifying and reconciling of any inaccuracies in Account billings
- Preparing complete and accurate submissions including Acord applications and/or supplemental forms
- Online Rating
- Preparing Proposals
- Preparing Agent of Record letters (AOR)
- Provides support in the New Business or Renewal Business Workflow
- Monitors and maintains activity/suspense, taking required action to ensure completion within required time frame.
• Recent Independent /Brokerage Agency experience, minimum 2 years, working in Commercial Lines Insurance as an Assistant or CSR.
• An Active CA P&C License Agent license.
• Strong Computer and Customer Service Skills.
• Applied EPIC is a plus. Okay with TAM or AMS-360 experience.
• Lifting and carrying large equipment/boxes over 25 lbs.
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• Regular and consistent attendance as defined per Company policy.
• Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
• Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods as well as the use of office equipment such as fax and copy machines, and telephones.
• May be required to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must possess effective communication and listening skills such that complicated information can be communicated in a straight-forward manner that the listener can understand, as well as paraphrasing and questioning to gain a complete understanding of the speakers concerns and goals.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, set goals and meet deadlines.
• Must be a team player that possesses strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Must have a professional demeanor, be detail oriented, organized, highly ethical and have a positive attitude.
• Legal residents of California only. Visa Sponsorship not available. W2 only.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.