Commercial Insurance Sales Executive
Commerce, CA 90040 US
Are you a successful Insurance Sales Executive in Insurance and looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to be compensated for your drive, self-motivation and ability to produce and retain clients?
The Commercial Lines Sales Executive/ Producer will work out of our LA office or Hybrid remote and cover Southern CA as your territory. Candidates must live in Los Angeles County.
Our client is a well-established company that works within a niche market and wants to expand to other niches and offers a guaranteed base plus commission and comprehensive benefits.
The Commercial Lines Account Executive/ Producer will be responsible for:
- Build and develop a network of professionals and other contacts that will serve to funnel prospects
- Initiate, meet and develop relationships with new prospects
- Retain relationships with existing accounts and be accepted as their commercial lines coverage expert
- As applicable, cross sell to the employee benefits team
- Above all, provide excellent client service
- Current California P&C license
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience delivering commercial insurance coverage
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be self-motivated and driven to achieve or exceed goals
- Ability to work independently, stay focused and organized
This is a full time/permanent position offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Commission plan: $72,000 guaranteed draw plus commission
- Benefits include:
- Employer fully paid health insurance (base plan) for employee and dependents
- 401k plan – 150% employer match
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie Brown is the President of SDI Staffing. She started SDIS in 1995 and specializes in placing temporary and direct-hire employees throughout Southern California for the insurance and financial services industries. Julie is a California Licensed Fire/Casualty Agent and a Certified Staffing Professional. She is a member of the American Staffing Association (ASA) and California Staffing Professionals. She is the past president and current treasurer of the San Diego Chapter of California Staffing Professionals and is the director for the San Diego Chapter on the state board. She is active in San Diego Insurance Women and PWI, where she has served numerous roles including president. She actively participates as a member of the Independent Brokers and Agents of San Diego, and the Risk Insurance Management Society (RIMS) San Diego Chapter. In 2008, Julie was asked to join the steering committee of the San Diego Chapter of the Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (IICF). She also teaches insurance and personal development classes to clients and industry organizations.She has been recognized with numerous awards, including SBA’s “Women Owned Business of the Year for San Diego and Imperial Counties,” “Employer of the Year” by the San Diego Workforce Partnership, “Women Who Mean Business” Award from the San Diego Business Journal, “Insurance Woman of the Year” from PWI, “Associate Member of the Year” by the Independent Brokers & Agents of San Diego, and the Career Sponsorship Award by the OPT Program at Grossmont College for her dedication to educate young people about the insurance industry.
Prior to founding SDI Staffing, Julie spent more than 12 years in insurance both at carrier and agency level in Southern California and North Carolina. From sales and customer service in both personal and commercial lines, to operations manager, Julie learned the insurance industry.
She is a native of San Diego, married with two children, a daughter and a son, and enjoys camping, reading, and attending her kid’s athletic events. She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology and a minor in Economics from the University of California at San Diego. During race season she can be found every other weekend at Barona Speedway watching her son and husband racing dwarf cars.