Commercial Lines Account Manager
San Diego, CA 92131 US
Commercial Insurance Account Manager needed for an Insurance Agency located in the Scripps Ranch area of San Diego, CA.
The Account Manager will work with a team to manage a large book of Commercial Lines business. The Account Manager will be responsible for assisting commercial lines insurance clients (CL Auto, GL, WC, etc.) with the maintenance and service of their policies, including:
- Providing advice
- Processing policy changes
- Remarketing policies, and writing new policies as needed for an existing client.
- Maintain professional working relationships with insurance companies and other departments/personnel within the agency
HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- PAY: $70,000 - $90,000 per year + bonus, depending on experience (for $80K+, must have 10+ years experience as CL Account Manager).
- BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, PTO
- WORKSITE: This is an in office position
- Minimum of 5+ years independent agency experience working as a Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Keystroke 45+ WPM with accuracy
- An Active CA P&C License
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and computer proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to use professional vocabulary and grammar
- Ability to apply critical thinking, make sound judgments, and pay attention to detail
- Bilingual Arabic or Spanish is a plus!
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.