Commercial Lines Account Manager
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 US
The Account Manager will work closely with the Commercial Team to manage a generalized book of business, and will be building client relationships and ensuring the clients day-to-day service expectations are met. This client offers the ability to have ownership over your work within a supportive environment. The ideal candidate will have strong commercial lines account management experience (a minimum of 5 years) working in an independent agency. Will be caring for the day-to-day servicing, new and renewal marketing, negotiations with underwriting, and client meetings when needed.
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- PAY: $85,000 - $100,000 per year, depending on experience. For $90,000+ must have Applied Epic experience and 7+ years of independent agency experience.
- WORKSITE: This is a remote position. Must have Applied Epic experience, and MUST live in California.
- BENEFITS: This client offers a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Vision, and Dental
- Recent Independent Agency experience, minimum 5 years working in Commercial Lines Insurance as an Account Manager.
- Must live in Northern California
- Commercial Lines Insurance designations preferred but not required
- Experience processing endorsements, billing/invoicing, financing, reviewing and checking policies
- An Active California P&C License
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Applied Epic is required for remote work. May train someone in office.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams is preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.