Commercial Lines Account Representative
Torrance, CA 90503 US
Insurance Commercial Lines Account Rep needed for an Insurance Agency located in Torrance, CA.
The Commercial Lines CSR / Account Rep will work together with the account management team to provide service for a book of commercial lines business. Our client wants candidates who are very service oriented to build good relationships with their clients and be able to meet clients in person and make renewal presentations in person, when necessary. No cold calling or selling involved. However, our client expects their CSR’s to offer new lines of coverages to existing clients at renewal time.
This is a friendly, no drama work environment where all team members work together to provide a superior client experience.
- HOURS: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (PST)
- DURATION: Direct Hire position.
- WORKSITE: In office position. May consider remote if Bilingual Japanese/English
- PAY: Depending on experience, $55k - $70k
- To qualify for over $60k the qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 or more years’ recent experience working as a CL Account Representative, stable job history, knowledge of Japanese business culture or bilingual Japanese, and working knowledge of AMS-360
- BENEFITS: This client offers benefits to include Health and 401k.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in commercial lines with an Independent agency is required for this position.
- An Active California P&C license.
- Experience with AMS360 is preferred but not required.
- Bilingual Japanese is a plus. Required if not in commuting distance.
- Solid commercial lines coverage knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task while providing superior client service.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must be well organized and detail and service oriented.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.