Commercial Lines Assistant Needed
Schaumburg, IL 60173 US
Commercial Insurance Assistant needed for a well-established Insurance Agency located in Schaumburg, IL. This is a hybrid role with in office for training and team meetings thereafter.
Join a team-oriented and family-focused agency, where you'll work alongside the dedicated Commercial Lines department to assist a diverse group of clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within your career and foster strong client relationships, ensuring exceptional day-to-day service for valued clients.
We are seeking candidates with strong clerical experience who are willing to get their insurance licenses within 6 months of hire.
Here are the key details:
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Monday to Friday
- Schedule Options: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM OR 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM OR 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKSITE: Onsite at the Schaumburg office during training, and hybrid once up and running.
- PAY: $48,000 - $53,000/Year depending on experience
- Salary review after licensed!
As a valued member of the team, this client offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 4 medical options, including PPO/HSA with Anthem Blue Cross and HSA with sterling HSA
- Employer annual contribution to HSA: $1000 single/$2000 family (pro-rated)
- Employee contribution for Medical, Dental, and Vision: 18% for employee only, 35% of dependent premium
- Dental: Principal POS plan with $2000 max coverage
- Life/AD&D: Flat $20,000 coverage
- Voluntary Life: Up to $300,000 coverage
- Vision coverage
- LTD: 60% up to $6000 monthly benefit
- Voluntary benefits available with AFLAC: Cancer, Accident, Critical illness, Hospital, and more
- 401k with employer matching (eligibility after 1 year of employment)
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Recent administrative experience within the insurance industry preferred. Open to candidates with 2+ years experience within an office environment caring for customer calls, data entry, billing, and other daily clerical duties.
- Ability to obtain IL P&C Insurance Licenses within 6 months of hire
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Visa sponsorship is not available. W2 only
Join this dynamic team and make an impact in the insurance industry. Apply today to take the next step in your career!
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.