Commercial Lines CSR / Assistant Account Manager
Pleasanton, CA 94588 US
- HOURS: Monday-Friday; 8:00 am – 05:00 pm
- DURATION: Temporary to possible Hire
- WORKPLACE: It is preferred the CSR/Assistant Account Manager work a Hybrid schedule.
- Will possibly consider 100% remote, but the candidate must reside in California.
- PAY: $24.04/hr. - $26.45/hr., depending on experience.
- BENEFITS: Weekly payroll, direct deposit, online time entry, sick leave pay, and upon meeting eligibility: holiday pay, vacation pay and 401K Retirement Plan.
• Assists to ensure all new and renewal insurance policies are processed accurately and within required timeframes by tracking policy expirations for existing clients and works proactively to ensure appropriate actions are taken to facilitate renewals.
• Provides support to AM, AE or Producer in the new business and renewal business workflows, including but not limited to:
o Client research and gathering complete underwriting information.
o Conducting Loss Run Analysis.
o Preparing complete and accurate submissions including Acord applications and/or supplemental forms; sending out to market and/or performing Online Rating as required.
o Binding coverage and complying with any subjectivity(ies) as required by carrier, Surplus Lines Association and/or the agency.
o Review all policies, identifying and notifying AM, AE or Producer of any discrepancies and ensuring that all necessary changes are submitted to and issued by the carrier.
• Giving great customer service and building relationships.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience recently working as a CL CSR/Assistant Account Manager, working within an independent agency environment.
- It is preferred the CSR/Assistant AM have prior experience effectively managing a book of Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks were completed accurately and on-time.
- The qualified candidate must hold an active CA Property/Casualty license.
- EPIC experience is mandatory. Must be at an intermediate to advanced level.
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must be detailed, organized, open to assisting others at all times and offer great customer service to clients.
- Regular and consistent attendance is expected and a necessary component to the job.
- Lifting and carrying large equipment/boxes over 5 lbs.
- Bending and stooping to utilize necessary office equipment.
- Regular and consistent attendance as defined per Company policy.
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods as well as the use of office equipment such as fax and copy machines, and telephones.
- May be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must possess effective communication and listening skills such that complicated information can be communicated in a straight-forward manner that the listener can understand, as well as paraphrasing and questioning to gain a complete understanding of the speakers concerns and goals.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player that possesses strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a professional demeanor, be detail oriented, organized, highly ethical and have a positive attitude.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Account Manager
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.