Commercial Lines CSR Assistant
San Diego, CA 92130 US
Are you looking for the next step in your career, if yes, this may be the job for you! The CSR Assistant will learn and grow from within an Independent Agency environment on how to rate, quote and process commercial business working with multiple carriers.
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00PM (Flexible start schedule offered)
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKPLACE: This is an in-office position. Flexibility is offered
- PAY: $50,000 - $60,000 per year, depending on experience.
- BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package
Job Duties will include, but are not limited to:
The Commercial Assistant will assist the team through customer service, account retention, general back office support and other duties as assigned. Will work to ensure that client retention goals are met by responding promptly to requests from Sales Executive and/or Account Manager.
- Processing Certificates of Insurance.
- Follow up with Carriers for receipt of endorsements.
- Review and process endorsements and invoicing where necessary.
- Ordering Loss Runs.
- Entering applications into the system.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience recently working with Commercial business.
- The qualified candidate must hold an active CA Property/Casualty license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- EPIC experience a plus. Will train.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects.
- Must be able to remain in stationary position
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.