Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
Tucson, AZ 85704 US
Customer Service Representative needed for a High-Growth Agency! Join this dynamic team and take the next step to continue growing in your career.
This client is seeking a CSR to be an integral part of their Small Business Unit, providing great customer service to their Commercial Lines insureds. With a focus on growth and continuous learning, this position offers tremendous opportunities for advancement, including support for licensing and insurance designations.
Day – to – day will consist of driver changes, endorsements, billing, loss run requests, certificates, and other needs of the insureds.
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- PAY: $55,000 - $65,000 per year, depending on experience + bonus.
- BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, and PTO
- WORKSITE: In office during training with hybrid considered after training.
- Recent Independent Agency experience, minimum 2 years working in Commercial Lines Insurance as a CSR.
- Experience processing endorsements, billing/invoicing, financing, reviewing and checking policies.
- An Active Arizona P&C License
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Applied Epic is required
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.