Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager - Hybrid Remote!
San Diego, CA 92108 US
Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager needed for an insurance agency located in Central San Diego on a Hybrid basis!
The Account Manager would be responsible for managing a well-established primarily Construction book of business from $700k -$900k in revenue. This is an extremely active book with a lot of servicing on existing accounts as well as new business. There is an Account Coordinator who works with the Account Manager on the day to day standard service requests (i.e. change requests, evidence of property, NOC’s , final audits, WC submissions, claim reporting etc.).
- HOURS: Full-time, Mon-Fri, 08:00 am – 04:30 pm
- Hybrid role offered; Mondays and Fridays working from home. After in-office training is completed.
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- PAY: $65,000- $85,000 per year, depending on experience.
- To qualify for $75,000 - $80,000 you must have seven years recent experience working as a Commercial lines Account Manager in an independent agency environment, have a strong knowledge of Construction Risk experience, be at an intermediate level using EPIC, and stable job history.
- BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package.
Job Duties can include, but are not limited to:
-Educate clients about coverage, exclusions, and exposures
-Help clients make appropriate coverage changes
-Assists in or designs insurance plans for clients
-Provide Producer(s) with technical support
-Prepare Acord applications and submissions
-Marketing including pre-qualifying new business
-Analyze market quotes to verify coverage, forms, rates and competitiveness
-Bind renewals and new business
-Policy review and processing
-Review insurance requirements for client contracts
-Review and resolve certificate deficiencies
-Reporting claims and monitoring status until closed
-Maintain relationship with clients
-Complete other tasks as directed by Management
- The qualified candidate must have recent experience working as a Commercial Lines Account Manager, minimum five years, in an independent agency environment.
- Construction risk or Non-Profit experience preferred but not required,
- Must hold an active CA Property and Casualty license.
- It is preferred the qualified candidate know Applied-EPIC.
- Must understand and analyze insurance coverage, forms and policies.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, and self-confident.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.