Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager - REMOTE/HYBRID!
Palo Alto, CA 92024 US
This is a start-up agency, in the area, and will allow room for growth and advancement as the agency grows.
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKPLACE: Remote to start. Must reside in California.
Once the agency is up and running the AM may be required to report to the office for meetings or handling of important documents. As the agency grows, the AM may be required to report to the office daily, or possibly a hybrid schedule would be arranged.
The Palo Alto office is temporary at this time. Office location will be determined on hired staff.
- PAY: $75k - $90k per year, depending on experience.
- BENEFITS: Benefits are negotiable!
Job Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide professional insurance agency/brokerage services to an assigned portfolio of corporate accounts.
- Capability to get appointed with major insurers in the market on behalf of the company.
- Handle general insurance matters including new business, renewals & claims.
- Handle customer inquiries, policy administration and insurance program.
- Provide technical guidance to other members of the team.
- Client visit with manager.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience recently working as a CL Account Manager, working within an independent agency environment.
- Must have experience with D&O.
- Bilingual Mandarin a plus.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- The qualified candidate must hold an active CA Property/Casualty license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work under pressure and with good time management skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Account Manager
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.