Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager - REMOTE/HYBRID!
San Diego, CA 92122 US
- HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm.
- DURATION: Temporary assignment for possibly up to 6 months
- Workplace: Remote, Hybrid or In-office.
- PAY: Depending on experience, $33.65/hr. - $36.00/hr.
- BENEFITS: Weekly payroll, direct deposit, online time entry, sick leave pay, and upon meeting eligibility: holiday pay, vacation pay and 401K Retirement Plan.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Service existing book of business in conjunction with Account Executive and/or Producer.
· Update and timely maintain all accounts.
· Prepare renewal packets for client distribution.
· Accountable for renewal process under Account Executive or Producer guidance.
· Market, track quote activity and evaluate quotes upon receipt.
· Review policies for accuracy, processing changes or corrections when necessary.
· Prepare binders, Auto-ID cards, certificates, and invoices as requested.
· Excellent customer service at all times.
- Minimum of three to four years’ experience recently working as a CL Account Manager, working within an independent agency environment.
- The qualified candidate must hold an active CA Property/Casualty license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Sagitta experience a plus, but not mandatory.
- Regular and consistent attendance as defined per Company policy.
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods as well as the use of office equipment such as fax and copy machines, and telephones.
- May be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must possess effective communication and listening skills such that complicated information can be communicated in a straight-forward manner that the listener can understand, as well as paraphrasing and questioning to gain a complete understanding of the speakers concerns and goals.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player that possesses strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a professional demeanor, be detail oriented, organized, highly ethical and have a positive attitude.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.