Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager
La Cañada, CA 91011 US
Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager needed for an Insurance Agency located in La Canada, CA.
This is a very well established agency!
The office is located in a very nice area and parking is provided.
On Thursdays lunch is brought in for the staff!
They offer massages for the staff on Wednesdays!
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:30AM-5:00PM with a 1 hour lunch (37.5 hour work days)
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKPLACE: In office for the first 90 days. At that time a HYBRID schedule can be discussed; working 1 day remote each week.
- PAY: $75k - $95k, depending on experience.
- BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package: to include medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, PTO, profit sharing, growth opportunities, CE support, on-site parking.
Job Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Market new business and account renewals.
- Submission of renewal business to various markets. Working with team members to execute all renewals. Generation of accurate renewal submission proposals.
- Manage day to day account transactions including additions/deletions of vehicles, property acquisitions, exposure changes, contract reviews, coverage analysis and program recommendations with client interaction.
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions.
- Manage preparation and production of presentations for client meetings.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience recently working as a CL Account Manager, working within an independent agency environment.
- The qualified candidate must hold an active CA Property/Casualty license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- AMS-360 software experience preferred. If no experience, training will be provided.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Account Manager
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.