Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager with Work Comp
Woodland Hills, CA 91364 US
The qualified candidate must have 2-3 years of recent experience working as an Insurance CSR or Account Manager and have strong experience managing a book of Workers Compensation Accounts. Will be managing a $4 million book (in premium).
- HOURS: Full time hours, 8 hours a day. Can start at 8 am or 9 am.
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKPLACE: In office only!
- PAY: Depending on experience, $65k - $85k
- To qualify for $75k - $85k, the qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ recent experience managing a book with Work Comp Accounts and stable job history.
- BENEFITS: This client offers 50% paid Health Benefits.
· Service existing book of business in conjunction with Account Executive and/or Producer.
· Update and timely maintain all accounts.
· Prepare renewal packets for client distribution.
· Accountable for renewal process.
· Market, track quote activity and evaluate quotes upon receipt.
· Review policies for accuracy, processing changes or corrections when necessary.
· Prepare binders, Auto-ID cards, certificates, and invoices as requested.
· Excellent customer service at all times.
- The qualified candidate must have current knowledge of markets and processes pertaining to workers compensation insurance, working as a CL CSR or Account Manager within an Independent agency environment.
- Must hold an active CA Property/Casualty license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of AMS-360 is a plus, but not mandatory.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Account Manager
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.