Commercial Lines Insurance Assistant Account Manager / CSR with Work Comp
Woodland Hills, CA 91364 US
The qualified candidate must have a minimum of one year recent experience working as an Insurance CSR or Assistant Account Manager and have experience with assisting with a book of Workers Compensation Accounts. The book is $4 million (in premium).
- HOURS: Full time hours, 8 hours a day. Can start at 8 am or 9 am.
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKPLACE: In office only!
- PAY: Depending on experience, $54k - $64k
- To qualify for $59k - $64k, the qualified candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ recent experience working with a book of Work Comp Accounts and stable job history.
- BENEFITS: This client offers 50% paid Health Benefits.
- Assist the Commercial Lines Account Management team in the production and service of new and existing accounts.
- Review insurance applications.
- Assist with loss run requests.
- Making changes to existing accounts.
- Assisting customers with service needs.
- Other job duties as requested.
- The qualified candidate must have current knowledge of markets and processes pertaining to workers compensation insurance, working as a CL CSR or Assistant Account Manager within an Independent agency environment.
- Must hold an active CA Property/Casualty license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of AMS-360 is a plus, but not mandatory.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Account Manager
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.