Commercial Lines Insurance CSR / Assistant Account Manager
Brea, CA 92821 US
- HOURS: Flexible schedule offered. Can start between 7:30 am and 9 am and work a 7.5 or 8 hour day.
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKPLACE: Preferably in-office, but will consider a hybrid schedule.
- PAY: $25.00 - $34.00 per hour, depending on experience.
- To qualify for $29.00 - $34.00 per hour, you must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a CL Assistant Account Manager, or Account Manager, within an independent agency environment, have stable job history and a strong knowledge of AMS-360.
- BENEFITS: This client offers a benefits package: to include medical (50% paid by the employer) and a Retirement plan.
Job Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Assist clients with their day to day needs, such as billing inquiries, policy review, and change requests.
- Prepare binders, Auto ID cards, certificates, and invoices as requested.
- Complete Acord applications and submit to underwriters for new business quotes for existing clients.
- Compare Acord applications and policies at renewal and submit to carriers for remarketing.
- Provide insured with renewal quotes and bind coverage as needed under the direction of the account executive.
- Review policies and advise insured if they can benefit from obtaining additional lines of coverage.
- Update and timely maintain all accounts.
- Prepare renewal packets for client distribution
- Market, track quote activity, and evaluate quotes upon receipt
- Review policies for accuracy, processing changes or corrections when necessary
- Other duties and tasks as directed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience recently working as a CL CSR, or Assistant Account Manager, or Account Manager, working within an independent agency environment.
- The qualified candidate must hold an active CA Property/Casualty license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- AMS-360 experience a plus.
- This is not a 100% paperless agency – must be open to some paper processing as part of the job.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.