Commercial Lines Senior CSR Assistant
San Diego, CA 92101 US
• HOURS: Flexible schedule; 7 am – 4 pm, 8 am – 5 pm, 9 am – 6 pm
• DURATION: Direct Hire
• WORKSITE: Hybrid schedule
• PAY: Depending on experience, $55k - $70k. Bonus / Commission potential.
-----To qualify for $65k - $70k, plus, the qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5+ years’ recent experience working as a Sr. CL CSR Assistant within an independent agency environment, have stable job history and a strong knowledge of EPIC.
• BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package.
Will assist the client service team in servicing and retaining of Commercial Accounts.
Duties can include but are not limited to:
Responsible for account servicing needs during the policy year including but not limited to: binders, certificates, evidence of property, auto ID cards, motor vehicle records, endorsements, invoicing, audits, claims, cancellations, policy checks, etc.
- Assist Client Managers as needed with reviews.
- Obtain quotes on coverages needed to comply with contract insurance requirements.
- Assist Client Managers in the renewal and new business processes including: Order loss runs from insurance carriers; Request or process binders, auto ID cards, invoices and finance agreements; Assist in other renewal and new business tasks as assigned by the Client Manager.
- Data entry.
- Customer Service.
• One year, minimum, recent experience working as a CL Assistant within an Independent Agency environment.
• Current California P&C License
• Proficiency of PC Applications; MS Office.
• EPIC experience preferred!
• Effective communicator; both written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Actively pursue industry designation of CISR
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.