Insurance Customer Service Representative - Hybrid
Corona, CA 92882 US
The CSR will be working in a fast-paced agency servicing of a book of commercial and personal insurance risks. Our client is an independent agency, is open to someone with a Direct Writer background to join their team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent and expedient customer service in a professional manner
- Interact with a number of accounts requiring organized and timely service of policy changes, renewals, driver reviews, cancellations, carrier compliance, and proposing additional lines of business
- Respond promptly to prospects requesting quotes
- Working with Acord driven applications and certificates
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, either 9AM – 6PM or 8:30AM – 5:30PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKSITE: Hybrid Remote - Must be willing to come in office 2-3 days/week
- PAY: $50,000 - $ 60,000 per year, depending on experience.
- BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package to include Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, and PTO
- Recent Independent Agency experience, minimum 2 years working in Commercial and Personal Lines Insurance as a CSR or Assistant Account Manager preferred
- Open to someone with 3+ years working within a Direct Writer agency on Commercial & Personal Lines
- Online rating for Commercial and Personal Lines required!
- Strong computer proficiency
- Hight School Diploma
- Active CA Property and Casualty Agent license
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus but not required
- Team oriented
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize workload and be able to multi-task, with attention to detail is crucial
- Efficient and accurate communication with customers through phone, email and web-based tools
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.