Life & Health Service Agent - Hybrid!
Mesa, AZ 85204 US
Are you seeking a role within an agency that offers room for growth and support in your insurance career? Are you seeking a position where you’ll work with a dedicated team to provide excellent service to your Life and Health clients? Look no further! As the focal point of the day-to-day operations, you will play a pivotal role in presenting and managing Individual Life, Health, and Medicare Insurance products for the valued clientele.
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- PAY: $52,000 - $65,000 (Depending on experience)
- WORKSITE: Onsite in Mesa during training and hybrid thereafter
- BENEFITS: This client offers a comprehensive benefits package and support to obtain designations
- Presenting Individual Life Insurance products with finesse
- Managing new business leads for Life, Medicare, and Health insurance referrals
- Identifying and capitalizing on new Life Insurance opportunities within the current book of business
- Scheduling and maintaining appointments for Life and Health Insurance
- Conducting audits on existing accounts to ensure accuracy
- Providing crucial support to agency staff with new business data entry
- 2+ years working within an independent agency on Life, Health, and Medicare accounts
- Active AZ Life & Health Licenses
- Ability to process a high volume of work within a strict timeline
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Teams, and Outlook
Join this team and embark on a fulfilling journey where your skills are valued, and your growth is encouraged!
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.