PERSONAL LINES CSR
San Diego, CA 92127 US
- HOURS: Monday – Friday, 09:00 am – 05:00 pm.
- Part time hours also available (open to discuss the hours)
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKPLACE: In office only
- PAY: Depending on experience, $25/hr. - $30/hr.
- BENEFITS: The client offers compensation towards your personal benefits plan. They also offer a simple IRA with a match.
- Establishing customer relationships.
- Following-up with customers, providing prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability.
- Eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Will be required to cross-sell to current customers as well as sell to potential new customers.
- Need to have experience with preparing and giving quotes and understand Auto, Home and Umbrella Insurance.
- The qualified candidate must have recent personal lines experience, minimum two years, working in a CSR Role.
- Must hold an active CA P&C license or PL only license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and technically savvy.
- Must live in or near the Rancho Bernardo area.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.