Personal Lines Account Manager - Hybrid!
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 US
Personal Insurance Account Manager needed for a well established independent insurance agency in Rancho Cucamonga! Hybrid offered after training!
As an Account Manager, you will be a key player to the dedicated Personal Lines Team, working to provide exceptional service to the insureds, which includes high net worth clientele.
Your role will involve managing a large book of Personal Lines business. You'll be responsible for assisting insureds with their policies, offering expert advice, processing policy changes, quoting new business, and other needs of the insureds!
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- PAY: $45,000 - $60,000 per year + bonus, depending on experience. For $55K - $60K, must have 3+ years experience servicing Personal Lines policies.
- BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, PTO, and telecommuting options
- WORKSITE: Onsite during training and hybrid thereafter.
- Recent Personal Lines experience, minimum 2 years working in Personal Lines Insurance as a CSR or Account Manager within an independent agency.
- An Active CA P&C License.
- Experience with Applied Tam is preferred, but they will train!
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and computer proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to apply critical thinking, make sound judgments, and pay attention to detail
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.