Personal Lines Auto Desk Adjuster - Remote
Cypress, CA 90630 US
Are you an experienced Personal Lines Auto Desk Adjuster? Are you looking for a position that offers career growth, great PTO, and remote work? If so, we have just the job for you! This client is a busy Third-Party Administrator looking to add Adjuster’s to their team. This role will focus on Personal Lines Auto claims, including PD and BI. Daily tasks to include, but are not limited to:
- Assist insureds who have just been involved in accidents
- Obtaining information and statements from all parties involved in claim
- Reviewing police reports
- Conduct prompt and thorough investigation
- Confirming or denying liability
- Effectively negotiate settlement of claims
- Maintaining accurate diary system and documents for all assigned claims
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri. Flexibility to work 7:00AM – 3:30PM, 8:00AM – 4:30PM, 9:00AM – 5:30PM (PST)
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- PAY: $60,000 - $75,000 per year, depending on experience. For $70,000+, MUST have Auto BI experience
- BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package to include medical, and 3 weeks PTO!
- WORKSITE: This role is remote, but you MUST live in CA, AZ, UT, NV, OR, or WA and possess a UT, or AZ Adjuster’s License. Work equipment provided!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following:
- 2-5 years of Personal Lines Auto Adjusting experience within an Insurance Carrier or TPA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills as you will be working with multiple carrier portals for claims
- AZ, or UT Adjuster’s License is required!
- Non-standard auto experience preferred!
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus!
If you’re looking for career growth, apply today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.