Personal Lines Insurance CSR / Sales Rep - HYBRID!
Valley Center, CA 92082 US
- HOURS: Monday – Friday; 8 am – 5 pm
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKPLACE: Hybrid schedule. 2 days working remote.
- PAY: $50,000, plus commission potential
- BENEFITS: This client offers a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical (employer paid) and a Simple IRA.
- Establishing customer relationships.
- Following-up with customers, providing prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability.
- Eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Will be required to cross-sell to current customers as well as sell to potential new customers.
- Need to have experience with preparing and giving quotes and understand Auto, Home and Umbrella Insurance.
- Must maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience recently working as a PL CSR / Sales Rep.
- The qualified candidate must hold an active CA Property/Casualty license. Will consider a Personal Lines only license, but must be open to obtaining a full P&C license within 60 days of hire.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Farmers experience a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.