Personal lines CSR / Sales Rep
San Clemente, CA 92673 US
Personal Lines CSR / Sales Representative needed for a direct writer agency located in the San Clemente area.
The qualified candidate will handle the day to day agency business assisting personal lines clients and possibly commercial lines clients. This is an opportunity to work with a well-established agency with low turnover and a fun, family-friendly environment.
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 9:00AM-5:00PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKPLACE: In office only.
- PAY: $25/hr., plus Commission potential.
- BENEFITS: PTO & 6 paid sick days are offered as well as a Pension Plan.
- Internet leads – (create sequential marketing follow)
- Office activities Marketing list follow up (call on list) Focus on Life & Health
- Create Multi-line marketing list (in-book) Focus on Life & Health
- Create New Marketing idea’s to bring in new clients
- Take incoming calls
- Help walk-ins
- Clear and precise notes documented
- Build relationships with clients – provide exceptional service
- Be able to educate clients on products
- Referrals – weekly requirement
- Pivots and Multi-line – weekly requirement
- Recent experience working for State Farm is required.
- Active California P&C license is required.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Willingness to learn Commercial Lines.
- Not afraid of picking up the phone and making calls out on leads.
- Experience with Social Media is a plus!
- Be organized, detailed and keep area clean and secure.
- Be able to multi task and on-time.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Account Manager
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.