Private Client Insurance Account Manager
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 US
The Account Manager will join a dedicated agency that is focused on client care and employee growth! This agency invests in their employee’s future, and promotes from within. As the Private Client Account Manager, you'll be at the forefront of ensuring the High Net Worth clients' peace of mind. From managing homeowners' insurance to crafting tailored auto coverage, you'll be the go-to expert providing exceptional service, including, but not limited to:
- Providing advice
- Processing policy changes
- Remarketing policies, and writing new policies as needed for an existing client
- Policy checking
- Generating new business through networking, cross selling, and referrals
- Maintain professional working relationships with insurance carriers, clients and their representatives, and other departments/personnel within the agency
HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- PAY: $55,000 - $85,000 + Commissions (Depending on experience)
- For $70,000+, MUST have High-Net-Worth ($100K Prem+) and Hobby Farm risk experience.
- WORKSITE: Onsite or Hybrid preferred. Client is open to Remote candidates but you MUST LIVE IN CALIFORNIA
- BENEFITS: This client pays 100% Life & Vision, and contribution towards Medical
- Recent Independent Agency experience working in Personal Lines Insurance on High Net Worth accounts, as an Account Manager.
- 3+ years High Net Worth clientele experience is highly preferred and required for the higher end of the salary.
- MUST have experience with accounts up to $20,000/year in annual premium
- Experience with Hobby Farms, current CA insurance market knowledge, and California Fair Plan is required!
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Experience with E&S Markets is required!
- An Active CA P&C License
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Excellent organizational, time management skills, and computer proficiency
- Ability to apply critical thinking, make sound judgments, and pay attention to detail
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.