Private Client Producer
Mesa, AZ 85204 US
Private Client Producer needed for a large book of High Net Worth clients.
This client is an independent agency with a department dedicated to High-Net-Worth Clientele. This department will be adding a Producer to their team to assist in growing the book, with the potential to take it over in the near future.
Duties to include:
- Prospecting, following up on leads, networking, and cold calling to bring in new business
- Obtaining information needed for quoting
- Quoting new and renewal policies
- Assisting service desk as needed
- Maintain professional working relationships with insurance companies and other departments/personnel within the agency
HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- PAY: $55,000 - $65,000 per year + commissions, depending on experience
- BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package
- WORKPLACE: Reporting to the Mesa, AZ office. Hybrid remote available to candidates in Phoenix Metro area after training.
- 5+ years’ recent experience working specifically with High-Net-Worth personal insurance – property and casualty lines, required.
- Proven sales record
- An Active AZ P&C License
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and computer proficiency
- Experience utilizing Applied Epic
- Ability to apply critical thinking, make sound judgments, and pay attention to detail
- CIC or CPRM Designations highly desirable
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus!
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.