Sales Support & Contracting Specialist
San Diego, CA 92120 US
The Sales Support & Contracting Specialist will provide sales support to brokers through proposal production and process carrier contracting requests while providing excellent customer service.
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKPLACE: In office only.
- PAY: $20/hr. - $25/hr., depending on experience.
- BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package.
Job Duties can include, but are not limited to:
-Process contracts and appointments through the SureLC software program.
-Process New Producer Memos, Expense Allowances, Unit Assignments, and other Carrier Transmittal forms that SureLC does not support for brokers and Affiliates receiving overrides.
-Obtain broker client information and enter into quoting software.
-Class and run a minimum of ten illustrations/proposals per day on carrier quoting software systems.
-Educate and train brokers on the insurance being offered.
-Provide support to brokers through sales cycle.
-Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with brokers.
-Perform any other duties or special projects assigned.
- The qualified candidate must have a minimum two years, recent office experience. Preferably in an Insurance environment.
- Some experience with marketing strategies and sales techniques is preferred.
- Strong computer skills; MS Office. Including strong typing skills; minimum 45 wpm.
- Knowledge of Sure LC is a plus. Will train.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and be a problem-solver.
- Excellent administrative skills; phones, typing, assisting with office inventory (picking up paper products, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Account Manager
Sharlene has been with SDI Staffing since 1998. She is most passionate about recruiting, helping candidates find a successful career in insurance, and assisting clients with finding the top talent they are seeking. Currently, Sharlene works as the Lead Account Manager. She evaluates applicants on their skills, education, work history, personality and salary requirements. She also works with clients to assist them in their search for applicants that have the experience and skills they are seeking for their office. Sharlene is an active member of Professional Women in Insurance, California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. She is trained in CA Employment and Sexual Harassment Law (FMLA, Meal & Rest Periods, Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, etc.).
Sharlene was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She enjoys traveling as well as spending time with her husband, their two Labs, family and friends.