Sr. Account Executive - Commercial Lines
Torrance, CA 90501 US
With this collaborative agency, focused on client care, you’ll be the primary expert for all things Commercial Lines! There's room for growth into a leadership/management position here, and they offer support to obtain and maintain designations.
This role will assist the current VP in the day-to-day operations of the agency, including but not limited to:
- Managing a book of up to 10 large Commercial clients
- Assisting Account Managers with marketing strategies for new and renewal business
- Running meetings with Business Development and VP about strategies for complex accounts, claims, and other challenges currently facing the team
- Build and maintain relationships with carrier representative, outside vendors, internal staff, clients, and other team members
- Provide support to Producers by marketing, preparing proposals, and giving presentations
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Monday to Friday
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- WORKSITE: Onsite at the Torrance office during training, and hybrid once up and running. Must be willing to come in office 2x per week.
- PAY: $120,000 - $140,000/Year depending on experience
- 4 medical options, including PPO/HSA with Anthem Blue Cross and HSA with sterling HSA
- Employer annual contribution to HSA: $1000 single/$2000 family (pro-rated)
- Employee contribution for Medical, Dental, and Vision: 18% for employee only, 35% of dependent premium
- Dental: Principal POS plan with $2000 max coverage
- Life/AD&D: Flat $20,000 coverage
- Voluntary Life: Up to $300,000 coverage
- Vision coverage
- LTD: 60% up to $6000 monthly benefit
- Voluntary benefits available with AFLAC: Cancer, Accident, Critical illness, Hospital, and more
- 401k with employer matching (eligibility after 1 year of employment)
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Insurance Designations are HIGHLY preferred (CIC, CISR, CPCU, etc.). Must be willing to obtain and maintain after hire, which this agency pays for!
- Minimum of 7 years, recent, P&C Insurance experience within an independent agency working with generalized risks and lines of coverage including General Liability, Workers' Comp, CL Auto, Professional Liability, etc.
- Experienced with preparing proposals, contract review, marketing, giving presentations, negotiations with underwriting
- Proficiency with AMS 360 & MS Office Suite
- Current CA P&C License
- Ability to assist and mentor others. This agency cares about the growth of all of their staff, and there's opportunity to move into a leadership role, so willingness to help others is essential.
- This role may require periodic travel to client and carrier meetings, as well as industry events.
- Visa sponsorship is not available. W2 only
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.