Sr. Commercial Lines Account Manager
Mesa, AZ 85204 US
Sr. Commercial Lines Account Manager needed for a growing book of business. This team focuses on client service, and the agency offers training and support to receive and maintain designations.
The Sr. Account Manager will assist the Producer and Account Executive with a book of commercial lines business, including but not limited to:
- Marketing of new and renewal policies
- Daily servicing including answering coverage questions, endorsements, certificates, claims
- Upselling and cross selling as needed
- Agency invoicing
- Communicate and negotiate with underwriting
- Maintain professional working relationships with insurance companies and other departments/personnel within the agency
- HOURS: Full-Time Hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- DURATION: Direct Hire
- PAY: $75,000 - $95,000 per year + bonus, depending on experience
- BENEFITS: This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package, and support to obtain designations
- WORKSITE: Hybrid offered after training.
- Recent Independent Agency experience, minimum 5 years working in Commercial Lines Insurance as an Account Manager
- Applied Epic experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a CISR designation
- Current designations highly preferred
- Experience processing endorsements, billing/invoicing, financing, reviewing and checking policies
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus!
- An Active Arizona P&C License
Meet Your Recruiter
Dallas joined SDI Staffing in 2021. She brings with her nearly 10 years' Account Management experience in Personal and Commercial Lines. As an Account Manager at SDI Staffing, Dallas is able to use her Insurance experience in helping both employees and employers build long-lasting relationships. She is also an active member of the Association of Insurance Professionals (San Diego Chapter) and has obtained her Certified Staffing Professional designation (CSP).
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Employment Committee Chair San Diego Association of Insurance Professionals (SDAIP)
When she’s not acting as a career match-maker, Dallas enjoys cooking, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her Shih-Tzu.